Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Road to 13th march : PART 2!

it was dark all around as i opened my eyes!my rt hand was tied to something but my left hand was free!so i moved my left hand on my face and i cried aai aai tu kuthe ahes?i wanted water!the sister gave me a littile water!she was !@#!#@$$ sister to be frank!dr nisal came in he said everything was fine they had installed 5 titanium plates in my face!the bone graph thing was also done!now i was fine!this made me happy and now i was desperate to see my mother!
and she came in!i cud see the worried look on her face and she gave me a smile!i cud not smile!there was too much of pain!but the expressions said it all!it was over!i was fine!

next day arrived!i cud see lodz of gadegts attached to my body!there was ecg heartbeat monitor all kinds of things like sharukh khan had in kal ho na ho!hehehe!it was fun!i was feeling like i had drunk 2 bottels of vodka!dad said ansthetia effect was still there!it will take me a day or two to be normal!it was a terrible room besides the operation theatre!i was under observation for 24 hrs and was on an oxygen cylinder!the room was operation recovery room!i wanted to get out of that room!mom said i had to be there!but my willpower won!and hurray at 4 pm i was out of that room and back in my orignal room!

then i was given some hot water inhallation treatment and i vomitted 2 times and then i slept for few hours!now that night i was fresh and on top of skies!it was over , the ansthesia effect was gone!there was only heavy dressing but now i felt gr8!hurray!hurray!dance dance!hehehehehehehe!

my recovery had started and now i was despearte to go back to home!dr nisal said if all goes well 13th march is the date!the phisiotherapist dr kakde came in!i said why the phisio? he said try to walk and 110% u will fall!ur surgery was bloodless and u ve lost loadz of blood!i somehow managed to get up on bed!but now i felt the energy loss and i got down in a sec!whooa i had lost some weight and i was not able to stand for a sec!i realised now the importance of phisio!we started doing excercises for next few days!

on the night of 12h of march i got a littile fever and mom was worried that i wud not get discharge tommo!by that time all the saline was gone no restrictions on me!there was only the nose pack and heavy dressing!13 th arrived the morning arrived!i was very happy!all the doctors came in!dr kelker said allz done u can chk out of the hospital!hurray i said!we counted the total no tablets the total no injections i ahd taken all all!it was fun!a wheechair was braught for me!and i sat on that wheelchair came down dad was there and mom me sat in our car!and yessssssssssssss!i was home after that dreadfull 28th feb 2006!

1 comment:

Apoorv said...

its really inspiring to see ur +ve attitude in such timess....