Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chapter 1 - S.R.K.N.E.C.

Chapter 1 - S.R.K.N.E.C.
All the entrance exams and 12th std xams were over and i was happy that i had pulled something and even if i will not get the iitz my dream but will get something in nitz!so i was in a happy happy mood!i played cricket cricket and only cricket with friends and enjoyed the summer vaccations of my life not knowing or not having any idea of what was going to happen!



Days passed and one day results started coming!oh!they were terrible!i was taken aback by the results and thus from that moment my golden days of my insti somalwar had ended!this was the first time in my life that i had worked really hard on something and i wanted a gud insti badlly as i had done a shit in my 10th xams 2 years ago!i did learn from my 10th xams that hardwork is what i did not put in and so here i had done that but with no luck!it was really difficult to take and i just cried for many days asking god what went wrong?My mom and dad said don worry!this time u had done your best!

Then the discussions started at home about the college and engineering!nobody was interested in asking me what i wanted.I wanted astrophysics but i cud not get it.the whole and sole ideal aim of iitz was to get aeronautical eng at chennai or to get M.S.C. in physics.but that did not happen.My state entrance score was also low so it was difficult to get into engineering.and at that moment Y.C.C.E happened.my dad said take admission in Y.C.C.E and i opted for computer technology branch with my best pal sudarshan muktibodh.we were very happy as we will be together.but faith had different things in store for me.dad wanted me to shift to electronics and we were trying S.R.K.N.E.C.!at the same time i was trying to get something out of nagpur as we friends had decided no NU!and as it happned in the vaccancy round they had seats in electronics,IT and industrial.i said dad i want IT or industrial and he said right now you take electronics and after first year you can change the branch.i aid ok.his logic was right.what he said was it will be easier for me to shift my branch from electronics to other branch in less percentage
but vice versa is difficult.then proff dr gole said the same thing.so i gave it thumbs up and i was admitted to S.R.K.N.E.C. electronics.my mom dad were happy and so i was happy!suddhu had said to me you will be better with computers pz do not change but i said itz for my dad.my dad had said you leanr software from outside but you can not learn hardware from outside.so i was in NU.and the romance started at S.R.K.N.E.C.!

3 comments:

hithark said...

;) Chill Nano... RKNEC is gud 2. Its just trying 2 rediscover itself like many of us... future is looking bit hazy, but lets hope 4 d best.

Unknown said...

Well..when i first met him, i thought the way the crowd thinks......i.e they don't think. All I thought that this is some Scholar fellow with lot of bad attitude just because he knows more......

As always I was wrong and i am happy for that...

Great guy.... You can learn almost anything from him.... he just knows everything..

I have learned things from him ,debated isuues and even fought him.... a fight turned real bad...that too over a useless issue. i was furious. Still he came to me and gave a sought of "half-hug" and said ..'chalta hain no issues.'

I've been with him since first year..sometimes laughed with him and mostly I admit ...Laughed at him... Has got one problem........ INABILITY to express. Be it his own idea or something else ;-)

His ideas are beyond our reach.... and his arguments relating to subjects can make many a teachers red with shame.

I feel he is changing and is changing for good...

good luck and may you achieve what you long for....

NANO said...

well can i be clear man?hit is it u hitesh and and abhishek is it u roy?
i am sorry for not recognizing u!thanx for reading!