Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2.2 - NANO

"NANO" - "aisa isse aj se log bolenge" were the words of a big fellow Tapas Patil!i still remember that first day of my first year, i had entered the wrong classroom and my name was not on the roll list!me and nishit were late as usual and we were in a hurry to catch the class!so after that i entered the right classroom!SEC E!and i saw Tapas greeting me with a taunt!he then asked me to count 1-100 backwards!There was his whole gang and honestly after that audi incidence i was a bit scared what the public response cud be!but to be frank now tapas and me are very gud friends!he is a gem of fellow!very intel inside!he cleared the JEE screening!i do not know why he did not clear the mains, perhaps he was not serious abt it!he is very gud singer and i still remember the wad picnic day, when he did sing the song "you r beautiful" for me even if he had bad throat!he gave me a lot of inspirational thought when i did get DC!and we share a g8 bond!


So it was due to Tapas i got an identity "NANO"!frankly speaking as i went anywhere i cud feel as if people were laughing at me and staring at me!i was very hurt deep inside coz i cud see no friends of my grup!i cud identify Pushkar,Aditya,Nishit as some of my only friends!I still remember those sleepy lectures of Proff mohagaoker as me and aditya sat on last benches and slept in his lectures!hold on!where r we going!too much abstract descriptions!so this small note ends here!Thanx to Tapas!

3 comments:

Sports said...

thanks ketan urf 'nano' it was good to see u speaking of the technology the very first day so confidently that we had to name u , ' log aagar aapke khilaf bol rahe hai to samaj lo tarakki kar rake ho '. nobody was aware of that but u were.
yet u seem to enjoy ur name as its one related to your hobby and thats what we want u to follow . atlast
not every body gets the way they want,some make it and some make them.

NANO said...

thanx man!for reading it!it means a lot to me!

Jay Mahadeokar said...

Nano, u were the hottest topic in First year! And although u were the center of all funny remarks, u took it in a very sporting way! And now you have become an TECHNICAL ICON!! And everyone respects you for your work! (Though sometimes you go off the track)

Best luck!