Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Being NANO .... PART 2 continued

So being NANO i ask 3 questions to GOD
1.Where is this world going? the moral values which were taught to me by nani that you should help others and you should have a pure heart and you should never be matlabi are of no importance?
Frankly the industrial people taught me some gr8 lessons on political science in pratishruti 2008.And yes the CS people were also not behind!
2. What the hell did i do wrong to other people that u gave me pain and screwed my life?coz u too know that there r more harami guys and girls than me who ve never tasted pain!
3.When i will get my chance to make my parents happy and say to them see i have achieved this job in a company or whatever and now i want to leave for my research life and let me leave coz ur happy.rt now they r really frustrated of me and they r not willing to send me my way.

2 comments:

NotFunnyNotFamous said...

And what were these lessons on politics that industrial and CS people taught you in Pratishruti 2008?

NANO said...

coming up in the sem chapters sir!