Thursday, August 6, 2009

The First Battle!Part 2!Me vs NU!The Theory

to give or not to give was the dialemma at home!on the last day of the viva surgery no2 happened!the steel support plates and stell material was removed from my mouth!and in a month they said i cud again start chewing!i was personally againts giving theory!i still wanted to leave the damn place!but at last decided to give it a go!

first paper was mechanics!i found it tough to handle the equations!i was not confident!i went gave the paper and was disappointed!at the end i was sure it will be back!i felt really sad!this was the first time in my life when i walked out of paper i did not want to discuss and i was like where r the dinasoures?never thought that this was going to carry on!

i do not remember the exact sequence of papers!just remember last was physics!and it was gud for me!maths was also gud!chemistry was the most feared 1!but due to nishit gaurav puja it went smooth!another guy i want to thank is shashank panda!he came to meet me at my home and did really help me in my studies!nishit is perhaps my guru and due to him i can pass the nu exams!he was and always there!electrical was a misfortune!in everypaper i knew the internals!and so used to calculate how much i need to get the magic figure of 40 marks!but in trical paper when the internal correction were sent , the mam who was with us did not come and my wrong internals were sent!so it was also back!drwaing was pathetic!i was so tired after 1 hour or so that i had no energy left to continue!and i came home!so it was also back!so on the rsults day the scoresheet read 4 backs 1 practical chemistry and 3 theories drawing trical and mechanics!if proff batra and tha trical mam cud ve sent my internbals rt perhaps the scoresheet wud ve read only 2 backs!

result was a sad day!this was the first time i had failed in a mjor exam!and worst thing was i knew no chance to change my branch!wtf!and i now surely wanted to leave!discussions started at home!but with no results!

No comments: