Thursday, August 6, 2009

4th sem!i love the even sems!feels they bring luck!

in 3rd sem we did organize an event with the emd cell!that time did not realise how faltu the event was!but it was a very gud exposure of organizing an event!perhaps that was the only + ve!
4th sem!even sem started!the score line read 3 backs from 3rd sem and 2 from first year!so it was -ve 5 for me!to add to it 5 subs of 4th sem!so 10 to go!in search of an ac marklsit!hahahahaha!did also attend techfiesta!

most wonderdull thing i remember of my 4th sem was the win in technovision that year and and a quiz in ycce that we came 3rd!mrunal hadke was my partner!when i go thru the technovision experience full credit to my partner nilay kale!he tursted me!our paper was the work of in dustry project of my dad and report on carnige melon versity!software architecture eveluation using tradoff analysis method!in that technovision i met my 2 mentors bugs and shaunak da!then i met somu da!and many of them!we came 2 nd!it was gr8 it was awesome!ycce was a just a serendipity!casualy i asked mrunal in canteen ki kal quiz hai chalta kya as i am not getting partner as aniket is busy!he said yes and we called the ycce guy!he came and took registrations!
we wnet!300 participants 150 teams aproxx were there!and we managed to get in top 5 at no 3!
was awesome!we played and did gr8!

the only setback i remember down the memory lane was due to my mechanics paper i cud not go to raisoni with puja kalpa and akhil!i am sorry guys for that!but thanx to them they did understand me!

exams were on!this time was the pressure of the first year papers!fortunately for me they were first and then 4th sem!but the challenge was that 3 rd sem papers were in between them!gave mechanics and drawing was ready that i wud pass!

em paper was gud!4th sem maths was gud!nt !@#$@$%32 nu!went real bad!digital circuit was bad!then in between mom went to europe!the day she wnet i remember in two days was edc!emf was gud before!but mom wnet and was not in a mental state to study!thanx puja!she was always there for me throughout!a talk with her in difficulties solved all my worries!i gave edc but it was just borderline may be! then was machines!i made silly mistakes!and felt as if i do not study emmc i wud be dc!i went on studying!and i passed emmc!
at the end the score sheetread!2 backs 4th sem dc and bem!2 backs 3rd sem !but the imp thing was first year clear!puja when she told me my result!i asked her again and again if it was true!i calulated!4 backs means i ve reached 5th sem!
in between the 4th sem my reval result of drawing came!i was clear!the beauty was when the result of first year summer exam came i first time saw my roll now in papers!and i called mom in europe!i was really happy that day!

1 comment:

Ankita Singh said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Very significant Information for us, I have thought the representation of this Information is an actually superb one. 
https://bharattaxi.com/