Wednesday, November 18, 2009

5 TH SEM : T20WC,A House on Fire , Lendra Miracle,1 Night Stand : Part 2

scene 2 : external MUP practical on Monday!before that on saturday evening hitesh called and said he had to make a software of the OR method!i did make a kam chalau software for ankit agrewal before that!but ankitz method was simple and hitesh's was too hot to handle!i asked hitesh what shud i tell at home?and he said he was going to teach me mup!i said damn gud!and i went to his house telling he is son of harkare mam so he has to be damn gud at mup and thus he is gonna teach mup!and that night i tried all my mind in c# trying to draw boxes!but cud not do anything!but pushkar was really gud at his c++ skills and he did mange to make some part of the OR method!sunday morning i came home!and then i slept!and i did wake up in the afternoon and called hitesh and he said everything was ok!and then i started studying for mup!and to my gudness that mup pract on monday went just awesome!one of my best eng vivas!

then came scene 3 the T20 WC!shripad's parents went to US to his sister's place!so he did say now we r gonna study for university and so u and akshay come to my place at nt and we will study!the plan was awesome but as hum toh hum the all the opposite implementation happened and i screwed another sem in the process and this time also screwed shripad's sem!sorry shripad!:P!and yes u guessed it rt!padhai chod ke humne sari possible cheezeiin kiyi!we watched the whole t20 wc ball by ball and too add to it we did watch movies after the matches!as ind vs aus match was coming to end shripad and me were like dekh ager hum jeetein toh chak de dekhenge and ager hare toh swami dekhenge!wtf lol!and we won and we did watch chak de!kudos!and that nt when we won mom called and asked to turn on tv and said watch th presentation and i was like hau kya?nahi pata!hum padhai ker rahe hai!and rt next the television was on in a mute mode!:P!after the south africa match me akshay and shripad randomly started calling people to play prank!and that nt we gave around 150 missed calls like anything and so next day morning people started calling like anything asking what happened bhai ny emergency?lol!enjoyed those nights like anyhting!on the finals day shripad's house turned into a stadium!and i still remember the neighbours house had tata sky and itz speed was quicker than cable tv and as the ball went in air before us the people in that house made the victory screm and we knew we had won!it was terrific!and we danced like anything!
next day i did not give the paper!

Finally after all this came the acid test!the semesters!and what a time table!21 lec 23 nt 25 signals 27 edc 29 power!and the jinx before this exam was if edc is back the next paper is back!i was damn scarred!i did not want to study power for the second time!after economics i came home!was in a gud mood and nishit and me did study hard for LEC!i screwed lec!and i was in a no mood to give the remaining exam and i said to my parents i wanna go to a year holiday and no more exams!and i had nt on 23rd!and on 22nd i watched movies and did go to play cricket on our fav lendra park!after the play finished everybody asked me when was my paper!i told my plan!everyone was shellshocked and akshay shankar jaideep shripad blasted me and said even if u start studying now u can pass!i went home nishit and mom gave me a brainstorming but i had made up my mind that no means no!and at last puja gave me a real thrashing and i just sent a sms to everybody on that lendra pitch and nishit i am gonna give the paper tommo!i started studying at 11 clk!mom was overjoyed and dad was !@#@@ on me!1 night stand with nt and the lendra miracle did work!next day morning i went to the paper and sat next to prateju patil and that time not knowing his part in the future in my life!wrote the paper and i came home!hurray i had done it!that transformed my attitude towards my life!thanx to all my friends that day my eng changed forever!the story abt remaing exam continues on part 3!

No comments: