Wednesday, November 18, 2009

5 TH SEM : T20WC,A House on Fire , Lendra Miracle,1 Night Stand : Part 1

5th sem started!this was going to be the most remembered sem of my life!many awesome events happened during this sem!this was a full on pressure sem as me and nishit were back from the gr8 puna enjoyment derby and now we knew this sem onwards the % wud be the degree %!

college started!and so the bunking!but i had said to my self that i wud not be a part of any extracurricular organizing event and yes i did follow that!unit test went ok ok!the highlight of the sem was me akshay and shripad reunited our friendship!we started studying together and that brought downfall of shripad's % by quite a few margin!

ajinkya bhatalker was one of my friends at oak's academy in pune!he had his sister working in cognizant!and they had a snag in one of forum development project!so he forwarded my name!to my surprise one of the guys saurabh bhasin called me!
we had a chat and he then next day sent me a srs!i was happy but i did not know which people to choose to work with me!but from cs i knew gaurav and so he was the obvious choice and i asked puja kalpa akhil!besides pankaj was always with me!we started the project with success and did send mr bhasin the snapshot on time!but IT people had their installation at that time and they cud not work!that time gaurav was also i guess not in a mood of working and so we cud not finish the project!it was a heartbreak for me!i felt that cud ve been a breakthru as we cud ve earned some money out of it and more importantly cud ve been start of our own firm in industry!
let it be!

pushkar and me did a paper together on data encryption standard!but it turned out that our paper was below standard!and i cud not go with pushkar coz dad had his eye surgery!i am really sorry pushkar!thanx hitesh as he did go with him!

after all this cognizant drama and failure of ppt started the real drama of the sem!sessionals started!LEC was a really bakwas subject and we all had screwed it!and V.N.I.T. Axis was on!akshay called me and asked bhai kal contraption hai chalte kya?i said shyam ko bata hun!isaid frustration nikalne ka isse behter koi dusra rasta nahi hai!and i then told my mom ki hum akshay ke gharpe milke padh rahe hai and i did go to his house!game on!we started making contraption!shripad also came and a call was made to big daddy shankar!on dinner time i came home and lied again that we r gonna do over nt studies at akshay's house!and i came back at akshya's house!and next morning we were ready for VNIT!:P!i came home and very quickly did all morning rituals and again told mom extra effort studies at akshay's house!mom was amazed and she gave me her cell phone too!and we went to vnit!set the contraption and shankar came!he had sessional paper that day and usne mujhe bahut gali mari as i did call him his phone was not in silent mode and he was giving paper!judges came and unfortunately for the first time one of the mechanism slipped and for the next try the ball cud not find sufficient force!to add to our miseries the !@#!@$@$#$% sound switch( which never works well on time) again failed that day!but we cud manage w/o sound switch!in the mean time mom called and was asking me only question where ru?and every time i had to run to a place to assure there was silence in the background!she wanted the cell phone back as she wanted to go to hospital!atlast i was home!rushed at just rt time!and till date she does not know i did participate in vnit!

No comments: